Commitment to privacy
- How and why we collect personal information and company data.
- How we use your personal information and company data.
- The steps we take to ensure that access to your personal information and company data is secure.
- How you can access any personal information we have about you.
- How you can contact us if you have questions or concerns about our policies or practices.
Information we collect
Information you provide to us. When you interact with At Your Service Software, Inc. and our website, you may choose to provide us with personal information or data from your company, for example:
- Your contact information (e.g. your personal name, business name, email, phone, etc.), so that we may correspond with you.
- Your credit card information, in order to purchase our products and services.
- Your At Your Service database file, so that we may troubleshoot problems or provide custom programming services.
- Your repair tracking data, for the purposes of repair status web hosting.
We aim to keep our records of your personal information as accurate and up to date as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is used.
How we use personal information and company data
We only use or disclose your personal information or company data for the reasons it is collected, for purposes you consent to, or when it is required by law. We may analyze your information to better understand your needs and what products, services, and promotions may be of interest to you.
When we share personal information
At times we partner with other parties to provide related products or services (e.g. integrated credit card processing). Only when you consent to receive additional information regarding these services will we share your contact information as necessary for the third party to contact you regarding the services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Except as set out above, we do not sell, rent, share or disclose the personal information or company data we hold without your consent.
How long do we hold personal information and company data
We will keep your personal information only as long as needed to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
Any company data or databases that you provided to us are only kept for as long as necessary to complete the project for which it was provided (e.g. troubleshooting a problem, custom programming).
We maintain technological, organizational, and physical safeguards in an effort to protect the personal information and company data held by us from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, distribution, loss, or alteration. Access to personal information and company data is restricted to authorized personnel who require the information in order to perform their duties properly. In addition, access is limited to only that information that is strictly necessary for the performance of those duties. The same limitations are imposed upon our third party service providers.
This website and related subdomain websites contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Inquiries or complaints
- To know which personal information we have about you, or which company data we have from you.
- To change or correct any personal information we have about you.
- To delete any personal information we have about you, or company data we have from you.
- To express any concern you have about our use of your personal information or company data.
Modifications to this policy